We are committed to your satisfaction. Returning a product can be stressful on customers, so we’re here to help you get it right the first time. Our talented product experts are available to help you select the right product for your needs and application. We encourage you to take advantage of our expertise before making your purchase.
If a return is necessary, your sales associate can help facilitate the return. To start the return process, call or email us at the phone number or email address found on our
Defective Products: Most of our products include a one-year parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with one of our product experts for details. If you notice a defect after receiving goods and your product is under warranty, please contact our customer service department at
If you purchased an extended warranty from Percy's, please contact the applicable extended service provider
For service on out of warranty appliances, we recommend contacting Harrity Appliance At
Damaged Products: All of our shipments are 100% insured. Product(s) damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Product(s) will be delivered by one of our delivery teams for all local deliveries; Feel free to call us for our local delivery area. Upon delivery, inspect your product for damage. If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery. We will contact you to schedule another delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. For more information, you can call or email us at the phone number or email address found on our
Returns & Exchanges: Product returns must be made within 7 days of the original purchase date. Product must be packed in the original carton with all the original packaging. Product must be in new condition, including clean instruction books and warranty card. Returning product, not meeting the criteria or with evidence of use, may not be accepted. And may be subject to a restocking fee. Percy’s reserves the right to decline an exchange, or accept the return, of any product after the 7 day period.
Special Order Product: A special order product that has been used; or is not repacked in its original, undamaged packing, cannot be returned. Special ordered product, not used and packed as new, will be subject to the manufacturer's restocking fee plus related handling and trucking fees.
Restocking Fees: All returned products are subject to a restocking fee. In addition to a restocking fee, Percy’s will change up to $100 trucking fee for any product picked up, redelivered or exchanged on a Percy’s delivery truck.
Won't Fit Policy: When buying new products for your home it is important to ensure they will fit in the designated space. Measure all pathways, doorways, stairways and the final point of installation. Dishwashers require a 34" high opening. Items that do not fit will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Refunds: Cash and check purchases will be refunded by Percy’s check only. No cash refunds will be issued. Credit card refunds will be issued on the original credit card used. All refunds will be processed within 10 business days of the date requested.
Inventory: Percy’s does its very best to show accurate inventory. Inventory can change at a moment's notice depending on real time retail and e-commerce orders . In stock labels and 2-3 days labels are set on a daily basis but can change. Percy’s will do everything in our power to adjust and help with inventory on a daily basis. We can not be responsible for computer or human errors in regards to inventory levels, but we will do our best to make things right.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
Shipping Policy / Delivery Policy
Please be assured that your items will ship out as soon as possible from the date of purchase. If a special order is placed, please anticipate a longer delivery time. You will be notified once the item has been received in our warehouse. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes. If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
Shipping & Handling Costs: Costs for these services will be determined at the time of purchase or shipment.
Need it fast? Percy’s offers next day local delivery on in-stock appliances for when life throws you a curveball. There's nothing worse than spoiled food - and we know that! Order by 2:00 PM and receive your in-stock appliances on the next business day. Currently available Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. $149 includes delivery of new product and removal of all packaging. Next day delivery orders of in-stock product must be placed online, in-store, or over the phone.
Scheduling Delivery: A delivery date can be chosen at the time of purchase. Percy's can guarantee a time slot the week of delivery. To schedule, cancel or reschedule your delivery please call
Before Your Product Arrives:
- Will your new product fit? When buying new products for your home it is important to ensure they will fit in the designated space. Measure all pathways, doorways, stairways and the final point of installation. Dishwashers require a 34" high opening. Items that do not fit will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Make the delivery area accessible (Including driveways and walkways) Please have the area clear of obstructions, especially snow and ice. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the delivery team's safety when on your property, including inside the house, steps, stairways, hallways, and driveways. Percy's cannot and will not be responsible for accidents and damages due to snow, ice, and debris in and out of the house and property. Pets and small children should be kept clear of the delivery area to avoid possible injury. Percy’s will not remove moldings, swinging or bi-fold doors, windows, screen doors or railings. Percy’s cannot make electrical, plumbing or structural modifications in order to complete your delivery. Percy’s will remove cartons and packaging materials from your property unless otherwise instructed.
- Who can accept delivery? Please have a responsible adult (18+) who is authorized to accept and sign for the delivery available at the delivery location. If requested, the drivers will leave your new product in a secured area other than its final installation location. The cartons will be opened, and the product inspected by the customer and the customer will assume the responsibility of moving the product to its final location damage free.
- Payment C.O.D.’s must be paid by CASH or Cashier’s Check. Personal checks and credit card payments will not be accepted at the time of delivery.
- Identity Protection Identity theft is on the rise. It is now more important than ever to have identity theft mechanisms in place. To protect our valued customers as well as ourselves, a valid photo ID must be presented at the time of delivery. The ID must match the name on the order, delivery address and method of payment. Failure to produce this information at the time of delivery will terminate our agreement and we will refuse to leave the product. Applies to Web orders, phone orders or orders placed through live chat. For more information about identity theft, please visit:
- Pickup Orders Pickup is available when the store is open. You may find our current store hours here:
Store Hours. If you have questions or need additional help, please don't hesitate to call us at 508.438.6800
- Items Not In Stock Items purchased that are not in stock cannot be delivered or picked up until they are back in stock. Partial or split delivery requests may incur an additional delivery charge. Call us for more information at
When Your Product Arrives: Inspect It. Do a full inspection of your product before it enters your home. After the product has been delivered and tested the delivery driver will ask you to sign the shipping document acknowledging that you have inspected and received your product in good condition.
Identity Protection: Identity theft is on the rise. It is now more important than ever to have identity theft mechanisms in place. To protect our valued customers as well as ourselves, a valid photo ID must be presented at the time of delivery. The ID must match the name on the order, delivery address and method of payment. Failure to produce this information at the time of delivery will terminate our agreement and we will refuse to leave the product. Applies to web orders, phone orders or orders place through live chat. For more information about identity theft, please visit:
Percy’s reserves the right to reschedule delivery for any reason. Under certain circumstances it may be necessary to reschedule your delivery to another day.
Shipping: Most items under 80lbs will primarily be shipped UPS Ground. Items specifically marked "In-Stock" and being shipped via UPS, will ship from our warehouse in 1-2 business days after the day your order is processed. You will receive a UPS tracking number to track your order. Non-stock items being shipped via UPS, will ship from our warehouse in 7-10 business days after the day your order is processed.
We ship anywhere in the continental U.S. Items will be shipped UPS Ground unless they individually exceed Percy's set shipping weight per item. In which case, your item(s) will either be delivered via Percy’s Local Delivery or Freight Carrier. This is determined specifically by destination zone.
All orders over $100 will be required to have a signature once the package is delivered. If for any reason you would not want this for your package, please email us at
Freight Shipping: Items being shipped outside of Percy’s local delivery zone and that exceed allowed UPS shipping weight will be shipped via Freight Carrier. You will be contacted to set up a delivery date. Someone must be home to accept freight delivery.
Price Match Guarantee
We Won't Be Undersold. Find a better price . . . We'll match it.
Find the eligible, lower-priced product you wish to price match on a qualifying retailer website. Provide the active link showing the exact-match, lower-priced item with one of our sales experts. Share via email
Qualification & Guidelines:
- Product must be the same brand, model number and color to qualify.
- Competitor must be authorized dealer of matching brand.
- Product must be listed on competitor's website at the matched price.
- Only applicable to new, in box, in-stock product.
- Excludes black Friday promotional periods, doorbusters or limited availability offers, special orders, out of state competitors, one of a kinds, special day deals, special in store rebates, demos, open boxes, pricing errors, closeouts, coupons, refurbished items, limited quantities or bundled pricing.
Military Discount Program
Percy’s is a very proud supporter of our country’s Military, and it is our honor to offer a discount on Percy’s TV & Appliances in-store purchases. Please see store for complete details.
Massachusetts customer picking up or having product delivered to their homes are responsible for paying Massachusetts sales tax. Out of state customers purchasing & picking up merchandise at our store are responsible for paying Massachusetts sales tax. Customers that live in Rhode Island, Connecticut or New York that are having product delivered to their homes are responsible for paying their state’s sales tax that will be reflected on their sales receipt. Tax exempt customers are responsible for providing a valid tax-exempt certificate to their sales associate or the cashiers at the front desk upon purchase of merchandise.