JennAir Black Floating Glass 30" Induction Cooktop
- Induction Technology - Cooks like gas, looks like electric, outperforms both. By converting cookware into the heat source, induction technology gives you fast, efficient and outstanding cooking power.
- Sensor Boil Function - This intuitive option selects the optimal power level to quickly bring water to a boil, beeps when it reaches the boiling point, then adjusts the power level to minimize the possibility of boiling over.
- Two 7" 2,500-Watt Elements with Bridge Function - These two ultra-high wattage elements are linked by a bridge function, offering the flexibility to turn two separate cooking zones into one large cooking zone to accommodate larger cookware.
- Four Induction Elements - Four induction elements, in a variety of sizes to match cookware for optimal results, transmit heat directly into the cookware while keeping the surrounding surface cool.
- Pan Detection - A sensor detects your cookware before enabling an element. When it is removed, the element automatically switches off.
- Touch-Activated Controls with Power Slider - These controls are activated by the simple movement of a finger sliding across the sensitized surface.
- Simmer Function - This convenient Simmer Function provides the low, steady heat required for simmering sauces and soups.
- Melt Function - Available on all five elements, this function allows you to cook at minimal power, ideal for cooking delicate sauces or melting chocolate or butter.
- One-Touch Off Feature - This feature allows you to quickly turn off the cooktop with a single touch. A tone sounds to confirm that the element has been turned off.